* The only Chefs Association in Pakistan representing senior and junior professional chefs from all over Pakistan and Pakistani chefs working across the globe
* Free training of 160 cooks in association with COTHM, GCO, Shell Foundation, UNDP and Ministry of Environment, Pakistan
* Free training and placement of special children in association with LABARD at LCCI, Pakistan
* Trained and Certified 2000 Cooks (Level 1) in association with COTHM-Pakistan
* Free Training of 400 youth in collaboration with USAID.
* Trained and Certified 300 hotel employees in Naran Valley, upgraded their skills and knowledge in collaboration with Aga Khan Foundation.
* Introduced females to the Culinary Arts education for the first time in Pakistan.
* Conducted various training workshops and seminars on HACCP, Food Safety, Nutrition, Meat/Beef processing , Food selling techniques.
* Conducted customized trainings and professional development sessions at various organizations, including METRO Cash & Carry Pakistan, Unilever Food Solution, K&Ns and MITCHELLS etc.
* Winner at various international culinary competitions.
* Motivated the government, NGOs and private sector to extend technical and financial support to the association for HR development.
* Lobbied with the policy makers to bring about positive changes in the work environment of the chefs and addressed various issues related to their health and safety.
* Provided qualified and trained human resource to the hotel and restaurant industry of Pakistan/.
* Collaborated with WACS to work on issues of global significance like food safety and hygiene.
* Advocated food wastage control and going green through imparting education, training and professional development.
* Arranged various food festivals and national/international culinary competitions.
* Cooperated with various professional bodies and educational & vocational establishments, namely USAID, Aga Khan Foundation, UNDP, NAVTEC, World Bank, ILO, Lead Pakistan etc. in initiating and delivering various training courses and apprenticeship schemes.